What is the Jet Peel?
The Jet Peel is a virtually painless, skin treatment procedure that dramatically improves the appearance and texture of your skin in a rapid manner and provides a discernible enhancement to the recipient from the very first Jet Peel treatment session.
How does the Jet Peel work?
The Jet Peel treatment combines 100% oxygen and sterile saline to gently cleanse and hydrate the skin. The combination is delivered much like an airbrush treatment (mini pressure wash) and the effect is amazing.
This gentle cleansing unclogs pores and removes dirt and makeup that can build up on the skin’s surface over time. The infusion of oxygen acts like a dose of Vitamin E to refresh the skin’s texture and appearance.
This treatment includes:
- Selection of an infusion solution
- Application of the Jet Peel solution
- Finishing serums
- Jet Peel treatments are highly beneficial for skin texture improvement, wrinkle reduction, and overall skin rejuvenation. These treatments are also beneficial for minimizing acne breakouts. Jet Peel quickly addresses comedone eruptions, resulting in acne breakouts drying up and almost disappearing overnight.
Each treatment provides:
- Removal of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin
- Reduction of pore size and blemishes
- Ultra hydration of skin tissue
- Oxygenation of skin tissue and stimulation of collagen production
- Jet Peel treatments are highly effective in skin texture improvement, wrinkle reduction, removal of unwanted pigmentation and overall skin rejuvenation. It is also very useful with acne, blackheads and other comedone eruptions as it quickly and effortlessly removes them without any pain or discomfort.
Benefits of the Jet Peel:
- Superficial facial peeling
- Ideal for various skin types
- Leaves no dead or burned skin
- Improves perioral wrinkles
- Only natural components
What can be treated with the Jet Peel:
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars
- Skin smoothing and polishing
- Hand and décolleté beautification